Established by Helen Bolton & Sandy Gray as Northern Suburbs Speech Pathology Service in 1994.
- Largest Speech Pathology practice in Western Australia, enabling us to provide staff with specialist skills.
- Inter-disciplinary team, including Occupational Therapy, Psychology , Nutrition & Physiotherapy.
- Innovative and best-practice models of service delivery in individual & group sessions in the clinic and, on request, may be available at home/school.
- Screening programmes available to schools to identify children at risk of literacy difficulties.
- Workshops available for parents & teachers, including PROMPT parent training, iPad training, Impact of Early Language Delay on Literacy Development & Voice care for teachers.
- Services eligible for Health Fund, Medicare & FaHCSIA rebates.